This article explains how to use ledger bitcoin wallet with Blockonomics
Ledger Legacy Mode (In Chrome App)
If you are using a Ledger hardware wallet in legacy mode with the chrome app, please follow the following instructions to find your xpub:
1. Account->Account Settings->Extended public key
2. You can use the above exported xpub directly in blockonomics
Ledger Live / Ledger in SegWit mode
If you are using ledger live, follow the below instructions to find your xpub:
1. Account (Settings icon) > Advanced Logs
2. Warning: Don't directly use the xpub from Step 1 into blockonomics. This use because ledger segwit xpubs are using the wrong prefix (More technical details here). Go ahead to this conversion utlity to convert your xpub to the Blockonomics supported format. You should now get an xpub starting with ypub
3. Verify this ypub by searching it on blockonomics.co. Make sure that balance is matching and at least one of the addresses generated matches the ones shown in your ledger wallet.
4. You can now use the ypub from Step 3 in Blockonomics !
If you have any issues, feel free to join our telegram group and our engineering team would be happy to personally help you out.