Are you getting "Unable to generate new address" error on checkout or "error on Test Setup" on your E-Commerce store? Depending on the error that is showing, you may need to take one of the following actions:
1.Error: "API Key is incorrect": Make sure you have setup your API key correctly and that this field is not empty. Your APIKey is available on the Merchants Page.
2. Error: "Your merchant account is disabled due to low balance": Check the "Upgrade" tab in your Blockonomics account. If your account is disabled, you can re-enable the account by sending Bitcoin (BTC) to the deposit address on the Upgrade Page.
A Disabled Merchant account on upgrade page
3.Error: "allow_url_fopen is not enabled": Ask your webhosting provider to change this setting if it is Off right now. This article explains how to change the setting. You can verify this by viewing your phpinfo page
PHP Version => 7.0.22-0ubuntu0.16.04.1 Directive => Local Value => Master Value allow_url_fopen => On => On allow_url_include => Off => Off arg_separator.input => & => & arg_separator.output => & => & auto_append_file => no value => no value
Sample phpinfo() output
4. Error: "You have not entered an xpub" : Blockonomics needs an extended public key(starting with xpub) so that it can generate new bitcoin address for each customer order. Visit Merchants to see how to get xpub of your wallet. Please see this video on how to locate xpub of blockchain.info wallet
5. Error: "Your server is blocking outgoing HTTPS calls": You can ask your webhosting provider to execute the below command on the server console:
$ curl -vvv https://www.blockonomics.co * Rebuilt URL to: https://www.blockonomics.co/ * Trying 18.104.22.168... * Connected to www.blockonomics.co (22.214.171.124) port 443 (#0) * .... * .... * ALPN, server did not agree to a protocol > GET / HTTP/1.1 > Host: www.blockonomics.co > User-Agent: curl/7.47.0 > Accept: */* > < HTTP/1.1 200 OK
If its working and you get 200 OK, everything is working as expected and problem lies elsewhere. If not, ask your webhosting provider to unblock it, so that the call goes through.
6. Error: "You have an existing callback URL. Refer instructions on integrating multiple websites": This means you have an another website callback pointing to your xpub. You need to add one more xpub to support multiple sites. Check this article for more detailed information
7. Error: "Unable to locate/execute <your site> testsetup.php. Check your WHMCS System URL ": Your WHMCS system URL path/domain is wrong, for example instead of using http://hostbilling.com/whmcs , you have specified http://hostbilling.com . Thus Blockonomics is unable to locate the files
8. Error: "Account xpub1Ab has too many addresses. Maximum 100 allowed. See Upgrade to increase limits": If you are using the API to generate new addresses and receive this error you have not set a callback URL. Go to Merchants page and set a callback URL to fix the issue