Blockonomics plugin will automatically update the order status when bitcoin payment sent by customer is confirmed. This works in all our ecommerce plugins. This article addresses how to troubleshoot the issue if this is not happening for you
To confirm the issue please check Merchant > Logs. If the callbacks are green with status 200, then everything is ok. If the status is in red, then that means you have this issue and we cannot cannot send callbacks to your server.
Please check if you any of the following applies in your case
- You are using localhost or unreachable test server: We cannot send callbacks to your localhost server. This is expected behaviour and is OK.
- You are getting SSLError in Merchants > Logs: If you site doesn't have an SSL certificate change the callback URL to start with http:// . If you site is SSL enabled, check validity of your SSL certificate. We don't support self signed certificate. If your site is shown SSL validated in browser, make sure intermediate certificates are not missing (This is beacuse we use curl for callbacks) You can diagnose by testing your site on https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/
- You have DDOS protection like Cloudfare/Wordfence: You need to identify the DDos mechanism and do the following:
- Whitelist 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199: These are IP of both our primary and secondary server
- Disable DDos protection for the above IP addresses
- With cloudfare you can exclude /?wc-api=WC_Gateway_Blockonomics or similar callback pattern as shown in this article
- After bypassing the DDOS protection, try to generate multiple test callbacks (Using Merchant > Logs) within a minute / less period and make sure if you get 200 status
- You have a programmed/custom API endpoint: Make sure the callback endpoint has no errors and returns cleanly with 200 HTTP status